Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April 2013 Quotes

Lacey: Cause I know her well enough to know that she will not be okay with having a celibate husband.

Taylor: I was not trying to seduce you with my eyebrow!

Random Girl: Well, I don't have the best memory, but thank goodness for social media.

Random Guy: Dude. I just shaved a chicken and moved a table.

Taylor: It's like I'm five again, and I'm trying to figure out which books to get from the library! Except, this is a 2-year graduate degree.

Tori: I want my Oreos, but they're across the room.

Dania: Tori, you're amazing.
Tori: It's only because I read.

Lacey: You know what would be a fun date? Rubbing Lacey's feet.

Tori: I just wanna live in a mansion and have babies. And eat pop tarts.

Taylor: I wish you could have felt my hamstrings when they were a rock!

Lacey: Ow! Ow! I just flicked myself in the eye!

Taylor: I like having a buddy. It's you, Jesus, and percocet all hangin out.

Dania: Why does everyone have orange juice?
Lacey: Because I bought it. With my money. That's a lie, I bought it with a credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment