Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Beauty of Your Dreams

I will make a prayer. I will make a prayer to ask what I can do, 
I will make a prayer to ask for courage to follow the light as it is given to me.
You gain courage and strength every time you look fear in the face.
You gain strength, you gain courage and strength,
You gain courage and confidence every time that you are forced to look fear in the face.
You must do the thing you think you cannot do.
I will make a prayer.
Life must be lived! Life must be lived.
Cast out fear, we must cast out fear and face the unknown,
Face the unknown with courage and integrity and a high heart.

You must do the think you think you cannot do.
I will make a prayer.
Believe in your dreams, believe in the beauty of your dreams.
The future belongs to those who dream,
To those who do believe in the beauty of their dreams.
--adapted from the words of Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment