Monday, October 3, 2011

I Know

"I am not defined by my trials, but by how I face them. I choose bravery and faith. And though at times I may lose, I shall never be defeated."
--Anonymous

I choose to live my life defined by my believes. I am not what happens to me--I am what I know to be true. I know who I am and I know who I can become. I know that I am greater with Christ than I am alone, and I know that He loves me. I know that God has a plan for me. I know that He is always there for me, ready to give me guidance. I know that He speaks to me through personal revelation and through living prophets and apostles today. I know that I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I know that it is Christ's true church on the earth today. I know that, through the sealing power of the priesthood, families are forever. I know that families are a vital part of the Lord's plan. I know that I can be made perfect through Christ's Atonement. I know that there will always be room for progression and improvement--in this life and in the life to come.

I am more than my trials. I am greater than any hardship. I am a daughter of God who knows and loves me and I stand today to say that there is no power greater than that; there is no power that can take that love and strength away from me. Let Earth and Hell combine against me, I shall never be defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment