Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wanted

Wanted: 
Early morning running buddy

Photo Credit

Seeking a fun, positive, hardworking, enthusiastic buddy to run with in the morning. 

Desired Qualifications:
Willing to start at 5 or 5:30 AM
Willing to go long distances
Willing to train hard (i.e. speed, hills, etc.)
Will push me to go harder, but not kill me off
Good company (i.e. a pleasant personality)
Experience is preferable, but not necessary

Benefits:
Jump start your metabolism
Great start to the day
Clearer mind
Stress relief
Better quality of sleep at night
Guarantees time for exercise
Less pollution in the morning
Calves like these:
Photo Credit

Times like these:
Photo Credit
 
Plus!
A whole lot of fun and a million inside jokes brought on by the early hour.

Oh, come on, you know it's tempting. You can't deny that. I know it's a hard time to get up--I feel the pain getting out of bed too. But give it 10 or 15 minutes, and things get better. It's so worth it. You look great, you feel great, you're happier and more focused. Time is better managed, and life is more enjoyed as a result. You don't have to come every morning, you don't even have to do the entire run--I'm flexible, we can work things out. But come give it a try!

If you're interested, leave a lovely little comment below. Or you can contact me however else you know how to. The more the merrier! Also, the more of you there are, the more likely it is that I can have someone for every run. It's like a relay, except I'm the baton instead of the baton being a baton. Okay, maybe that was only funny in my head. Regardless, let me know if you'd like to join me for an exploration of the world you've never known.

And remember--you can always go back to bed when you get home.

1 comment:

  1. HA!! No one commented. I wonder why...
    So, I'm still planning on dragging myself out of bed tomorrow morning at 5:4freakin'5, but I dropped my phone this morning and it broke in half. So...just so you know. :)

    ReplyDelete