Saturday, April 2, 2011

I Love It

I have been looking forward to this weekend for about six months. It's conference weekend!

General conference is a time where we can listen to the mouthpieces of the Lord. We are blessed to be able to hear the voices of the prophets and apostles of today and to hear the message that God would have us hear. I am grateful for the opportunity that general conference gives me to draw nearer to my Lord and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am grateful for the answers I receive. I am grateful for the inspiration, peace, comfort, guidance, and joy that I feel when I hear the words that are spoken and the music that is played. I love conference.

If you are not already participating by watching general conference this weekend, I would like to invite you to join. You can watch the first session here. A live stream of the remaining three sessions will be shown here today and tomorrow. If you wish to listen to general conference in a language other than english, go here.

And now, the second session is about to start. Happy conference weekend!

1 comment: