- If you are a female with the first name of Mary, you really should avoid seriously dating men whose last names are holidays. Especially when the holiday is Christmas.
- It is never--and I mean never--safe to ask a woman when her baby is due. Sometimes her child is not a nine-month-old fetus, but a nine-month-old baby.
- That lady who looks dead in her car probably isn't actually dead.
- Though the postman may wear a funny hat, he really doesn't have a hidden agenda.
- Sentimental songs, sleep deprivation, and loneliness are a terrible combination.
- Otis Spunkmeyer cookies are beyond addicting.
Monday, June 13, 2011
There are certain life lessons that are occasionally learned at work. Random as they may be, I feel that it is important for each of you to take these lessons into your heart, as I have into mine.