Saturday, December 10, 2011

Above All Others

There are two things in this world that I am craving above all others:
  1. A copy of Up!
  2. Time to watch it--repeatedly
I am currently under the impression that I will have to wait until the end of Finals Week for either of those to be a possibility. For now, the following will have to suffice.

Married Life by Michael Giacchino on Grooveshark

As a matter of fact, I do believe it's about time I purchase this song. I'll hold off on the entire album...for now. But a time will come in which I can wait no longer. And then, oh, then my ears will lead my entire being straight up to Heaven--because I swear that is exactly where this music came from.

Anyway, I'm sure you were all wondering what I was planning on doing with my soon to be non-existent stash of iTunes gift cards.

Point being, Michael Giacchino is fantastic. Also, it will be a wonderful time indeed when I have a Carl to complete my Ellie.

Photo Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment