Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Morning Done Right

Prayer + run = a morning well done.

One of my favorite times to pray is while I'm running. There's something about running away from everyday life, from the absolute insanity of a hair-infested apartment filled with six busy college girls, stepping outside and just enjoying the beauty of the world that God created for us.

And besides, how can you deny a view like this?


Man, I sure do love the temple. I couldn't think of a single place I'd rather be on a Tuesday morning.

Click here to watch a video of church leaders expressing their thoughts on the temple and here for answers to common questions about the temple.

May we make whatever sacrifices are necessary to attend the temple and to have the spirit of the temple in our hearts and in our homes.
-President Thomas S. Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment