Monday, October 18, 2010

Be Jealous


I have the best mom in the entire world. And the entire existence of this world. Yes, including past, present, and future, my mom is the absolute best. And I love her.

You see, yesterday was her birthday. Which served as one of those reminders about how lucky I am to have her. She is seriously Wonder Woman. She runs marathons, she knows everything, she works full time, she raises a crazy little boy and two crazy teenager girls, she is a young women leader, she sees the potential within each individual. She raises everyone up to be more than they were before. She has made such a difference in so many lives. I swear, it's impossible to know her and not adore her.


Even with everything she does, our family is still the most important thing to her. She has truly shown me what a wonderful opportunity to hold the role of motherhood. The more I watch her the more excited I am to have children of my own.

She is my best friend. I can talk to her for hours and she's always willing to listen to my ramblings. She knows exactly how to fix any and everything. We're two goofballs and do the wackiest things together, but my mom will always be the first to remind me to turn to my Savior in any and all things. She is forever setting the example of letting the Lord take control of my life. She is such an example and inspiration.

Pretty much, she's perfect.

Aren't they the cutest?

So, here's to my mom and the wonderful example she is. She's my all-time hero and I hope to someday be just like her. I love you mom!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Your mom really is quite a gem. Like when she brings us cookies? Yes. Excellent. Tell her happy birthday. And I also love your favorite things post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looks so young! My mom looks like she could be your mom's mom. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is pretty wonderful! I've known her since high school and haven't seen her in years yet she's one of those people that will stay in my heart forever. You're one lucky girl and from what I hear, she's lucky to have you as her daughter! :)

    ReplyDelete