Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sunshine Blossoms and Rainbow Lollipops

I recently learned a very important lesson: the days of the week pill boxes are only useful when you can remember which day of the week it is. Otherwise it just creates a whole new dimension of confusion.

Now that we've cleared that up, I have a question for you readers. Have you ever just stopped and thought about how truly beautiful life is? I mean, really thought about it? You guys--life is beautiful. It's wonderful.

It's crazy and hectic and stressful and exhausting, and there are many times when I can thing of about a billion other places that I would rather be.

But then I walk to my 8 o'clock class. Campus is still. The birds are chirping, and a gentle breeze carries the soft scent of the newly budding blossoms. I'm not wearing a coat--not even a sweater. And someone is walking around campus, whistling hymns that ring off the buildings.

People are pensively licking their rainbow lollipops while standing outside the library, and the line for free cotton candy is growing by the minute.



Hey everybody, it's spring!

Life is good.
Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment