Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Shot.

Okay, let's just establish something right now. I really am the lone, wounded gazelle, wandering around the Serengeti. (Recall this post if you're confused.)

Today, as I sat in peaceful solitude in a secret, unnamed place on campus--remaining secret and unnamed so that none of you can come and disturb me in my peace and solitude--a car drove by. Okay, given the location, that wasn't terribly out of the ordinary. However, the woman sitting in the passenger seat was practically falling out of the window as she leaned out with her gigantic camera, snapping shots of who even knows what.

I'm sure she wasn't taking pictures of me. I mean, there was a lovely little bit of landscaping behind me, and I'm just a student lounging around in my natural habitat. Nothing special. But then again, I'm sure the gazelles think the exact same thing.

In the end, we'll probably never know.

1 comment:

  1. Ever thought that she was taking a picture of you? I mean you are GORGEOUS and everyone can see it.. She couldn't help herself, Dania! ;)

    ReplyDelete