Monday, June 4, 2012

Truth in Stillness

I didn't really want to move here, you know. It scared me. I don't know what it was, but something was holding me back. It was foreboding, it was unknown and unfamiliar. But the stronger I pulled away, the more distinctly I was pulled in. For all the holding back that I did, for all the pulling and squirming away, there was a constant, steady peace that filled me. As if to say, "You know, Dani. You already know."

And I did. I knew that I needed to move here. There was a purpose. I was at a loss as to what exactly that purpose was, but there was a reason bigger than what I had eyes to see.

I probably still don't know what that purpose is, but this much I do know: I love where I live. I love the people that I am surrounded by, and I am happy.


---------------------

Conference weekly found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment